Thursday 18 March 2010

I can offer you...

I got a call today, on my Pay-As-You-Go mobile, from someone in the middle of a very busy sounding call centre. He was difficult to understand and hear and didn’t seem to like it that I had to ask him to repeat himself.

He said he was working for Orange Mobile, who wanted to see if they could sort out a better deal for me, mobile-wise. I asked him how he got my number, he said they’d bought a list. He then asked who my mobile was with, so I said that I wasn’t interested in changing and the disgusted tone in his voice was actually quite amusing.

What I don’t get is that if I wanted to change phones, or look for a better deal, wouldn’t I do it when I wanted, rather than go skipping off, hand in hand, with the first person who rang with a suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment