Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Junction (a short film)

I've written about my love for short films on this blog before and so I'm pleased to say that my friends  Dave Jeffery and James Underhill Hart, at Venomous Little Man Productions, have now released their latest short "The Junction" via Vimeo.

I was lucky enough to watch it late last year, one edit back from this one and really enjoyed it - it has a good pace, the location was terrific and the direction was smooth and assured.  Anyway, enough of me waffling, watch the film yourself now...

 
The Junction from VLM Productions on Vimeo.

I've known Dave for a long time and we shared space in Peter Mark May's "Alt-Zombie" anthology, for which I also contributed the cover art.  When Dave decided to make a film of his own short, "Ascension", with James, I was really keen to see it and it's a thoroughly enjoyable piece of short cinema.  They also produced the excellent (and very short) "Six Feet Under", which I blogged about here.

At last years FantasyCon, "Ascension" was screened as part of the Short Film Showcase and I got to watch it with them, which was very enjoyable.  I blogged my review of the film, which you can read here and I also interviewed Dave and James back in 2013 and you can read that blog post here.

Watch "The Junction", I think you'll like it.  I know I did.

Good luck, you venomous little men, for all of your upcoming projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment