Sunday 14 November 2010

Binary Sunset

We had a family day out with the Roberts today (David, Julia, Alice & Laura) and a great time was had by all. David & I were talking about different things and, combined with my Three Investigator blog, I was thinking about "Star Wars". I decided I'd like a picture of the binary sunset, for me the defining moment of the whole film and discovered a YouTube clip of it. Which is here.


I love "Star Wars" (and very, very rarely call it "A New Hope") and it's my favourite film of all time. And as I said above, this is the key moment for me, especially when John Williams' strings swell and Mark Hamill looks to the wider world and it never fails to make the hairs on my arms stand on end. Superb stuff, a brilliant moment of cinema and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment