Thursday 4 July 2013

Conjure is coming...


Conjure, my short novel, is being re-published by those fine folks at Greyhart Press, in both print and digital editions.  It was originally published by Rainfall Books in 2009, an edition I was very pleased with and a press I'm proud to be associated with.  It was then released as an ebook, by a company which shall remain nameless and I got the rights back from them as soon as I was able.

Since the book has been difficult to get hold of since then, when Tim (Greyhart head honcho) asked me if he could publish it, I jumped at the chance.

I've designed a new cover for it and I also took the decision not to include the seven interior illustrations I produced for the Rainfall edition.  Having said that, I have re-used the postcard image though it's been updated (and now includes Dude!).


More details as and when I get them!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cate, really pleased you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! It is a new chance for me to get a copy of it since I missed the one from 2009. I am looking forward to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mihai, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete