Friday 4 June 2010

I'm a Guest-Blogger

I am currently the ‘guest-blogger’ at Simon Marshall-Jones’s site (cheers, Simon), with a little essay about how I got into writing. I’m to be the first in a series, as Simon explains:

To begin my irregular series of guest-blogs by already-published authors reminiscing about the ups and downs of being a new writer and how they arrived at where they are now, I am happy to kick it all off with the ruminations of Mark West, author of the short story collection Strange Tales, and two novels, In the Rain with the Dead and Conjure. His novelette The Mill was featured in the Gary McMahon-edited anthology We Fade to Grey. He lives with his wife and son some distance north of me:

So why not pop over and take a read -
Mark’s guest blog - and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment