Saturday 12 February 2011

The Shrieking Dead

I'm writing again, thankfully. "Wonderland" is now resting, midway through the second draft - it's a good story and I like it a lot, but I can't get it down to the required 7.5k words and so I'm leaving it for a while. I want to get my sub for Spectral sorted, before I start work on a new novel/novella ("Project Gash", all being well), so I'm focussing on that.

The good news is, an idea came to me on Wednesday and I've been rolling it around in my mind and I started working on it yesterday. It's going to a fairly quiet, though occasionally nasty, supernatural tale. My working title - because I often go way, way, way off-point - is "The Shrieking Dead" and today, I came up with the perfect image for that title, if not the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment