Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Demonologica Biblica


Dean M Drinkel has just announced details of his forthcoming anthology “The Demonologica Biblica”, from Western Legends Publishing and released the cover image.



Cool, eh?  Even better for me, the anthology contains my story “Falsche See, On the North German Plain (N is for Nickar)”, which I had great fun writing.  We were given a letter of the alphabet to work with and Nicholas Burman-Vince (fellow contributor and, get this, the Chatterer Cenobite from the first couple of “Hellraiser” films) sent out pages from a demonology encyclopaedia to help us out.  From there, we were left to our own devices.

Mine is based on a water demon - the Nickar - and features a couple who are just starting a love affair whilst at a works conference in Germany.  I’d love to say that it’s a happy, bright tale but hey, you know that wouldn’t be true.

I’m in sterling company and really looking forward to reading this.  These are the good folk I’m sharing space with:

Barbie Wilde, William Meikle, Emile-Louis Tomas Jouvet, Jan Edwards, John Palisano, Tracie McBride, D.T. Griffith, Kate Jonez, Simon Kurt Unsworth, Raven Dane, Jonathan Green, Lily Childs, Daniel I. Russell, Christine Dougherty, Magen Cubed, Colleen Anderson, Dave Jeffery, Nerine Dorman, Adrian Chamberlin, Sean Sweeney, Andy Taylor, Dean M Drinkel, Sam Stone, Sandra Norval and Nicholas Vince

More details as and when I have them.

2 comments: